Friday, September 11, 2009

Odd things in life

One thing I have noticed of late is that when things go bad for some people they go bad. My coworker just broke up with her boyfriend of a year and a half. He sent her a text message. It drives me crazy. Some men are just so heartless. It is like there chicken shits or something. Makes you wonder. Anyways its things like that that get you thinking, why do people do this stuff to people they are supposed to love. Why does a guy call her girlfriend a selfish bitch or treat them badly and then just blame it on being drunk and tell you they never actually meant it. Should you really forgive someone when something like that happens?

When someone breaks up with you even if its only for 10 mins because there drunk should you forgive them? I know that is a weird question but it is what started the break between my boyfriend and myself. Granted the break didn't last because we love each other to much to stay away from each other. So how to you fix a problem like this? How do you make it better? Anyways I really need ideas please!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Since you're soliciting advice, here's mine: Don't attach yourself to someone who gets so drunk that he doesn't realize what he is saying. Love is great, but without respect you will soon find that it is not enough. If he loves you, he will go to AA and get off the booze. By the way, my husband and I agreed many years ago to never say in anger anything that we would regret later...we never have, and we've been together nearly 30 years. You're doing a good job, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete